Jaynie L. Smith's Biography
Best Selling Author, Competitive Advantage Expert, Founder and CEO of Smart Advantage
Jaynie L. Smith is the Founder and CEO of Smart Advantage, Inc., a marketing/management consultancy whose clients range from mid-sized companies to Fortune 100 companies. Her company has taught CEOs in over 400 industries how to uncover and use competitive advantage in their sales and marketing messaging. She consults nationally and internationally with many CEOs and high level executives in helpling businesses define their competitive advantages. Her 35,000 plus hours experience consulting CEOs & 15 Top Performer Awards for CEO coaching are visible in the results that her clients experience.
Her clients often gain doubt-digit growth within 6-12 months after implementing the Smart Advantage process. Once a company can answer the question. "What is your #1 Competitive Advantage?" they can effectively sell a truly significant value proposition.
She has served as a keynote speaker for numerous associations and is transforming businesses all over the world with her message of finding their competitive advantage. Her presentation is rich in content, focused on providing a new way to understand business, and delivers new tools to compete more effectively. She is personal, humorous, and uses actual case studies of various companies ranging from manufacturing, service and distribution to retail organizations.
Jaynie L. Smith is a Competitive Advantage Expert
- Author of the best selling Creating Competitive Advantage, published by Doubleday Currency (2006) - now in its 12th printing
- 40,000 plus hours experience consulting CEOs
- 15 Top Performer Awards for CEO coaching
- Featured in Entrepreneur, Industry Week, Investors Business Daily & Business Strategies Magazine among many other magazines and newspapers
- 20 years experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- Appeared on several TV business shows including FoxBusiness.com, ABC World News This Morning & MSNBC
- Selected by TEC/Vistage, an organization of 14,000 CEOs worldwide, as one of the 50 most influential people of their first 50 years
- Her Competitive Advantage proprietary workshop was selected as one of the leading new courses for the 2007 curriculum for the American Management Association
- Selected to deliver Microsoft Office Live Seminars 2007 with speakers such as Michael Gerber, Stephen Covey, Marshall Goldsmith, Jack Canfield & Jim Kouzes
- Guest on Bloomberg Radio, WABC Radio “Brinker Show,”& NPR affiliate WLRN among scores of other radio shows
- Featured in telecast with Jay Conrad Levinson of Guerrilla Marketing Association
- Contributing Business Expert Columnist to Affluent Magazine
- Undergraduate and Master’s degrees from the New York Institute of Technology, Graduated top of class 4.0